Hokuto no Ken Raoh Gaiden Ten no Haoh

2eyez

The hell? Reina and Souga are in it too?

As much as I love the HNK movies and new characters, I don't want the old stuff to be retconned out of existence. Most of all, I don't want them to retcon that Ryu is Reina and Raoh's son.

HNK1 was gdlk though. HNK2 is all sorts of fucked up though.

The new movies aren't that bad either. Shin-HNK OVA series takes place in the same anime continuity though. But I hate Gackt, so screw him, he makes Shin-HNK suck.

HNK1 was gdlk though. HNK2 is all sorts of fucked up though.

The new movies aren't that bad either. Shin-HNK OVA series takes place in the same anime continuity though. But I hate Gackt, so screw him, he makes Shin-HNK suck.

The new movies are remakes off the tv series that look better but have less effect imo the voice overs of the tv are great Raoh and Souther from tv serries can't be touched. Raoh den 1 and 2 follow more kens path furthermore all of the do is like watching hokuto vantage.

Toki den made less sense and added nothing but more questions. I would like to see is early years of nanto & hokuto (but not like smallvile) some people like Juuza and Ryuuga and the other stars stories to become who they are

The new movies are remakes off the tv series that look better but have less effect imo the voice overs of the tv are great Raoh and Souther from tv serries can't be touched. Raoh den 1 and 2 follow more kens path furthermore all of the do is like watching hokuto vantage.

Toki den made less sense and added nothing but more questions. I would like to see is early years of nanto & hokuto (but not like smallvile) some people like Juuza and Ryuuga and the other stars stories to become who they are

Definately, the OG voices for Raoh and Souther are totally better in the TV series. Toki den was confusing, but Sarah is hot, so I'll let it slide.

Just wish they'd animate SNK some more. OVA, movies, anything! I cannot find scans NOR the translated takubuns anymore.