Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mag

Emu™ Rom Hub is BACK !!

Yep thats right, one of my trusted network staff as offered to host back our original hub aside from my current hub: EmuChina. So i inform everyone to come back and have a great time, as well as the old OPs needs to be re-register :D

Lets all Thank iceman50, our former NetOp for bringing back the core hub of the €mü-Ñëtwø®k. :) ;)

Hub addresses:

[color="blue"]1emulation.servegame.com[/color]
[color="blue"]emulforums.servegame.com[/color]
[color="blue"]emu.servegame.com[/color]

ok, this hub is back again, Ice fixed his connection problem :D...so..come one, come all

i was wondering what happened to the old hub. good to hear its back. :rolleyes: i should be popping in sooner or later. :D

Ahh good to hear that the old hub is finally back up, I'll stop in soon to share my ever increasin media.

its down yet again cause Ice got caught for copyright infrigement. So..he can't host it anymore. If you try to connect to ERH, you'll just go into a hub of the "UDGNET" which magnis so desperately sold his soul to join

The hub is up, everyone still has to be re-register, so drop by the hub, and pm weirdy or iceman50 to get opped or re-registered.

as for the above statement, UDGNet only applies to Emuchina hub, the current one iam running, other than that.. EmuNet is no property of udgnet and [b]never will !![/b]