MK3 is so fun

I downloaded the Mortal Kombat Arcade Pack for the Xbox, and man, the Arcade original of MK3 is so enjoying. I'm getting better and better, I'm learning many different combos, I've mastered Sub-Zero's combo, Sheeva's and Kung Lao's as well. I've been playing on the highest difficulty level, and with infinite lives, I can attempt to defeat an enemy as many times as my heart desires. I learned many of the AI bugs that I can exploit and abuse to use to my advantage. The graphics are great, the characters are well detailed, the sound is miraculous without a doubt, and the ending credits are so much different from console ports, it gave me that gratification of me actually being the Mortal Kombat champion. I've been playing this game for hours, and the character animations are so vivid, I love playing the Arcade port on my Xbox.

I downloaded the Mortal Kombat Arcade Pack for the Xbox, and man, the Arcade original of MK3 is so enjoying. I'm getting better and better, I'm learning many different combos, I've mastered Sub-Zero's combo, Sheeva's and Kung Lao's as well. I've been playing on the highest difficulty level, and with infinite lives, I can attempt to defeat an enemy as many times as my heart desires. I learned many of the AI bugs that I can exploit and abuse to use to my advantage. The graphics are great, the characters are well detailed, the sound is miraculous without a doubt, and the ending credits are so much different from console ports, it gave me that gratification of me actually being the Mortal Kombat champion. I've been playing this game for hours, and the character animations are so vivid, I love playing the Arcade port on my Xbox.

any differences between the xbox arcade port and the one available on MAME?

I don't think so, and the Xbox isn't capable of running the Arcade port of MK3 smoothly on the MAME emulator. But on the PC, it's no different.

I don't think so, and the Xbox isn't capable of running the Arcade port of MK3 smoothly on the MAME emulator. But on the PC, it's no different.

Oh I was only talking about the PC MAME. Old Xbox couldn't interest me in the slightest.

yeah the mortal kombat pack for xbox is good,pity we couldnt get umk3 on the pack as well but hey cant complain.theres always mktrilogy on pcsxbox.before i got my hands on this pack i played the mk games on mameox0.72 and mame-b6,still got mameox0.72 though for umk3 and it plays well with sound.