Python found in toilet!

Alpha

Squeeze those cheeks tight (not the ones on your face) because there's a python in your toilet! Good lord, this is like a bad dream. I find it surprising how the person who found the python in the toilet just took it out and said it smelled like crap. I wonder what other garbage is in their water system. It's a big disgruntling.

20080620t082331450x299uvg2.jpg

CANBERRA (Reuters) - A 1.8 meter (nearly six feet) python has been found in a toilet bowl in a highrise apartment in Australia's northern tropical city of Darwin, media reported on Friday.

The Northern Territory News said the black-headed python was found in a 10th floor toilet.

Reptile catcher Chris Peberdy told the newspaper the python, likely to be a runaway pet, had been traveling through the building's sewer pipes.

"When I saw it I was pretty shocked," he said. "There is no possible other way it could have got there than through the toilet. I had to give him a wash because he was wet and a bit smelly."

(Reporting by James Grubel; Editing by David Fogarty)

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080620/od_nm/...ralia_python_dc

Eeek, I wouldn't want to be the one to sit on that toilet, I feel sorry for whoever did if they did. That would be one painful dump I wouldn't want to experience. :)