Resident Evil 5 Crap

In other words, stealing GoW's cover mechanic like so many other games lately have.

Off topic, what are the two games you are playing, BK? I saw from your sig is a castle under the moon and paradise lily?!?

Well I can't wait for the new RE to come out, but on the same note I cant wait for "Left for Dead" to come out either since so far it looks to be a slight combination of two of my favorite games.. Resident Evil and Counter Strike... That and the new co-ops strategy added to both gaming styles into one.. Gotta love shooting fat slimeballs of exploding zombie flesh with a few friends :(

Left 4 Dead does look like it could be quite good or quite bad. I am liking the idea of playing as a boss and taking on a team of co-op players. It might get old, but for now sounds like great fun.

My goodness black I think that is one of the first real signs of optimism Ive read from you!!! *not that I know you that well yet to be sure*

p.s. if you want someone to play this with count me in :(

Left 4 Dead does look like it could be quite good or quite bad. I am liking the idea of playing as a boss and taking on a team of co-op players. It might get old, but for now sounds like great fun.

I remember this one game, I forgot what it is so I suppose I don't remember it, but, there were three teams, two of them were pretty standard, but the third was just this giant dude that kicked so much ass his team only got one of him. It was some sort of TPS or something, don't exactly remember again. It was fun, though, is the point.

I remember this one game, I forgot what it is so I suppose I don't remember it, but, there were three teams, two of them were pretty standard, but the third was just this giant dude that kicked so much ass his team only got one of him. It was some sort of TPS or something, don't exactly remember again. It was fun, though, is the point.

Giants: Citizen Kabuto?

As someone who does a little playtesting in the zombo mod community, a lot of us are excited for L4D. We don't want it to suck, we want it to do really well. Even though me and the guys are having a blast with Zombie Panic, we want L4D to succeed to get the word out on Zombie games. Be it Co-op or VS.