Need help with ssvs

Whats up guys, I was brought to this website because I am trying to get the most perfect version of SSVS I can. My current version works fine and has only one issue it doesn't play sound in the intro which bugs the hell out of me. I use FBA and I currently have been brought back into playing games through emulators because of 2DF. I made my own rom set using caesar as a guild and cannot figure out what is the problem every file is the same exact size. I also would like to know what emu runs this game the best I would alot like to try Kaillera but I want close to arcade emulation as possible, can anyone help me out and recommend me to the best one and also help me get the intro music working. I would greatly appreciate it and give my thanks in advance. Also does anyone play this sucker on a PSP?

P.S. I also have put both the AES Bios and Unibios files in but are there multiple Unibios files or just one like the AES Bios?

I hope I can talk to James about this because I know he is a purest when it comes to emu SSVS.

Edited by Hattori Hanzo

MAME or FBA. make sure that you are using MAME sets. Yiy don't really need the universe BIOS, unless you really want to have a few extra things said BIOS gives.

P.S. It's a lot more fun to play the arcade version than the AES version. Usually anyway.

Okay I am using MAME32k 0.64 version but it doesn't seem to support the game because it's not even displayed so which version of MAME should I get and I need it to support Kaillera.

Can someone check and see if theirs plays sound in the intro, please. Thanks

Okay I fixed the problem with the sound in the intro, I download mameui32 and a official mame and both work for the sound intro but now I have a resolution problem. I can't full screen it like in FBA and it has borders on both sides.

I also need to know if the regular official mame will work with kaillera or will I have to use a different version?

The regular MAME doesn't not have Kaillera in it.

Games will have border unless you use a resolution exact or multiple of the original resolution or use stretching (note that stretching some games with non-standard resolution will cause the aspect ratio go haywire, naturally)

Or then you just forgot to enabled fullscreen.