Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Robert

Firefox 3 RC 1 released

Firefox 3 Release Candidate 1 is available in more than 45 languages as a public preview release intended for developer testing and community feedback. It includes new features as well as dramatic improvements to performance, memory usage and speed.

We recommend that you read the release notes and known issues before choosing to install this release candidate.

>> Get it HERE.

Sweetness. Now if only all my extension would be updated compatibility-wise.

The changelog is impressive as well.

Anyone had any issues? I can at least comment on the memory usage part of the performance improvement- it seems a lot better. The memory leakage was my main beef with Firefox.. so far so good.

Anyone had any issues? I can at least comment on the memory usage part of the performance improvement- it seems a lot better. The memory leakage was my main beef with Firefox.. so far so good.

For the brief period that I toyed with the earlier Beta, I had no issues, apart from extension compatibility. Seems faster and a lot more stable back then, too.

yeah until all my extensions are compatible I'm sticking with my current version. I tried the beta and didn't notice enough difference to live without my current setup.