get mp3s from streaming radio?

Inky

Of course, if you ask the likes of RIAA about this, they'll say unanimously that listening to free Internet radio (let alone recording it) is illegal. History proves that they are liars and full of BS though.

Sure, It's illegal to download music from the Internet if you didn't pay for it/the copyright holder has given his7her explicit permission to distribute their work via the Internet.

Guest jim_doomber

Well, I think they don't really give a damn about the consumers, proof:that crappy drm , if you come to think of it.

I always buy musics and I spend so much money on music. I have a lot of friends which get musics from internet and never had probs with law or smth like that. That's why I'd like to get a tool for downloading files from internet, even is paid I spend money just once.

since this thread didn't die after I got my answer here is another one:

how would I go about getting audio from youtube video?

Guest jim_doomber

aaa, dunno..let me think, this is a tough one. :)

I'm not that much into downloading videos from youtube, I just wach 'em if I fing smth worth watching.One thing you could try is the app I was talkin about, radiotracker.It's not for downloading from youtube, but if u want a certain song or smth like that it can be used to download mp3's from the net.It's got some sort of music finder function.

• 5 weeks later...

Well, this radiotracker is quite good, I've already bought it and now I have all my favorite music saved on my pc. What I like most is that it can create ringtones for my cellphone.... And you don't have to be a geek in computers cause it's easy to use..

since this thread didn't die after I got my answer here is another one:

how would I go about getting audio from youtube video?

I can really recommend JDownloader for this. It is a tool, designed for 1 click hoster like rapidshare, but also supports dozens of other services like video/audio downloads of sites like youtube and many more.

Give it a try.