need help, im a new user of MUGEN

There's a thread in this very section that will explain everything that you need to know, regarding M.U.G.E.N.

Try looking around more next time.

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23978

thanks, sorry about that, ive felt like ive been looking for like months or something, but thanks alot man.

i wont post anything more, ive been reading other things of people asking like the most stupid questions and i feel kind of retarded after i posted this topic \=

• 4 months later...

There's a thread in this very section that will explain everything that you need to know, regarding M.U.G.E.N.

Try looking around more next time.

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23978

thanks, sorry about that, ive felt like ive been looking for like months or something, but thanks alot man.

i wont post anything more, ive been reading other things of people asking like the most stupid questions and i feel kind of retarded after i posted this topic \=

dude you are not retarted ^_^ so don`t feel like one .... everybody went thru this situation.

Anyway you asked for mugen customization ... that refers only on adding characters or you whant to customize your mugen from scratch? If is the scratch thing .... the topic recommended by Devia Eleven won`t help that much because there explains only how to get it and insert characters. If you really wana learn how to customize mugen from scratch i recommend downloadin the Mugen Tools and read veeeeery carefuly the readme.txt files in each tool. You may be disapointed (as i was at the time) to find out that there is no graphic editor that will fully function and help you customize.... they mess up with mugen's engine also characters ... best tools are those who are being used with command prompt lines ... for example act2pal and pal2act (for characters) and sffextractor (for mugen interface, characters and stages graphics etc) .. so ... you have some hard work ahead you and i sugest reading veeery careful thos readme files :unsure: Have un buddy