BAED ATARI 5200

OneEvilDog

It's the second atari emu that doesn't work for me at all. I was wondering if anyone here has the same problem? Since Iv'e had the first BAED the atari 5200 or whatever its called won't let me play any games?

I can select them and after that nothing. Thanks to who can help. :lol:

just download,the newest version of the atari5200 emu and put the emu onto your hdd along with the roms.or burn it to dvd.

ive got baed1 and the atari5200 emu works fine for me.

No, i'm keeping them default by pressing the red button upon selection.

On one of your games can you tell me what it says as far as Disk, cassette ect.....or better yet take a screen shot of one of your game config. I could match it up easy that way and see. But its weird, I have no problem with any other roms on that disk?Thanks for your help as well. Hopefully we can resolve this, because it has been quite some time now that i have never been able to see this on the xbox.

i can see now why you are getting the blue screen you probably have to pick the proper media type with the A button on the config screen when you pick your game as in cassette,disc,cartridge.

also have it set at atari5200 in the config.

personally i would download the newest version of this emu,this is all teething problems as that emu on baed is 4 years old,the newest version probably wont have those hastles.

just been reading a post about that emu on the baed disc and you have to mess about with the settings to get it to work.

:i can see now why you are getting the blue screen you probably have to pick the proper media type with the A button on the config screen when you pick your game as in cassette,disc,cartridge.

also have it set at atari5200 in the config.

I did set it to 5200 in the config. But how does one know what selection 2 pick for every game. Can u give me an example with a screenshot of your config for a game? I know its a hassle. Thank you for all your help here and patience. Also if someone has a guide that would be helpful also. Great feedback....

No dice. I have at least gotten to the Atari black sreen with the logo.

I have followed the tut on the 5200(Crap by the way)Sorry no offense to thoughs that like it.

1. I set the media to cartridge

2. Machine type: 5200

3. Pokey: Old

Anyone??????