Windows Mobile 6 Profesional

Bambi

Everything on it runs fine, but I can't get freecell to work. Is there anyplace I can download the one from windows xp and make it work on mobile 6?

I tried the mobile 5 version but it won't install.

Mine came already installed, DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!

It's not very easy to use, Just picture Win XP on a really really small monitor. Just to make a call I need to start the "Phone" app

It's not very easy to use, Just picture Win XP on a really really small monitor. Just to make a call I need to start the "Phone" app

you don't have a phone button? on my phone there is a phone button to start and end calls just like a regular cell,

shoma if your phone doesn't have windows mobile on it already there is no way to get it on any other phones, windows mobile and the phones it comes on are tightly intertwined.

you don't have a phone button? on my phone there is a phone button to start and end calls just like a regular cell,

shoma if your phone doesn't have windows mobile on it already there is no way to get it on any other phones, windows mobile and the phones it comes on are tightly intertwined.

Ya it has the red and green buttons, I never knew just pushing the green button stared the phone dialer. I'm thinking bell canada has something locked on it to prevent installing much. 99% of the files I've tried won't install. Can't send picture or video messages anymore either, but it is part of my cell plan.

Wow that sucks if they locked the thing somehow. You should be able to customize a button for the phone app thing.

It's not all that suprising, Bell canada locks out alot of things on all thier cells

Wow that sucks if they locked the thing somehow. You should be able to customize a button for the phone app thing.

It's not all that suprising, Bell canada locks out alot of things on all thier cells

commies. :blink:

Ya it has the red and green buttons, I never knew just pushing the green button stared the phone dialer. I'm thinking bell canada has something locked on it to prevent installing much. 99% of the files I've tried won't install. Can't send picture or video messages anymore either, but it is part of my cell plan.

You need to modify some things on your phone to remove the security checks (so you can install homebrew, etc). This stuff was locked on my phone too (Motorola Q, Sprint USA).

http://robertpeloschek.blogspot.com/2006/0...ur-windows.html