Fatal Point Blank II

(9:08:42 PM) Ryan: Hello my friend

(9:08:55 PM) Chibi Kami: hello

(9:09:14 PM) Ryan: What is your earliest video gaming memory?

(9:10:31 PM) Chibi Kami: the first game i ever played was demon sword for the nes

(9:10:52 PM) Ryan: How did you get so deeply into RPG's?

(9:12:14 PM) Chibi Kami: I've always been into books, and I always kind of sucked at action games. When I played FF:MQ, I discovered that I liked the concept of deep (for back then) storytelling in games and the gameplay was about my pace

(9:13:01 PM) Ryan: give me a quick summary of the RPG's you have played throughout the ages please

(9:15:44 PM) Chibi Kami: Every Final Fantasy. Chrono Trigger/Cross, Every Phantasy Star except PSO (didn't have a Dreamcast in it's heyday). Every Dragon Quest. Almost every Megami Tensei game in the whole series of series. Almost everything that AGTP has translated. All Kingdom Hearts games. More niche games than I can count.

(9:15:59 PM) Chibi Kami: and all mana games

(9:16:05 PM) Chibi Kami: except dawn

(9:17:09 PM) Ryan: wow, so it would seem you would be the guy to go to for RPG help and what not

(9:17:42 PM) Chibi Kami: yep. I also forgot to add Legend of Dragoon. Don't know why, since it's on my current play list

(9:18:04 PM) Ryan: do you enjoy video game music as I do?

(9:18:52 PM) Chibi Kami: it literally depends on teh music. I like music in general. If it's good, then its good. If it's bad, then it's bad. Game music can fall into both categories

(9:19:58 PM) Ryan: would you make love to a goat for 20 billion euros?

(9:20:19 PM) Chibi Kami: What good would Euros be to me in America?

(9:20:44 PM) Ryan: convert them

(9:20:50 PM) Ryan: they are also worth more

(9:21:01 PM) Chibi Kami: Heh. In any case, no.

(9:21:43 PM) Ryan: What needs to be done to boost 1emulations site activity?

(9:22:10 PM) Chibi Kami: There is literally little that can be done aside from word of mouth and banner advertising

(9:22:43 PM) Ryan: How old were you the first time you wanged your dong?

(9:22:56 PM) Chibi Kami: *Ignoring*

(9:23:36 PM) Ryan: Ever get into flame wars online?

(9:24:37 PM) Ryan: brb

(9:24:38 PM) Chibi Kami: Nope. I tend to end arguments in one go if the guy I'm arguing with is smart enough to be worth responding to at all. It's what I call the 5 minute insult. It takes roughly 10 minutes to write one.

(9:25:47 PM) Chibi Kami: Although, sometimes people just really don't get that their side of an argument is full of more holes than the prosecution's case in the first act of a Phoenix Wright game

(9:28:04 PM) Ryan: well said

(9:28:12 PM) Ryan: what is your all time favorite song?

(9:29:03 PM) Chibi Kami: That's a tough one...Karnevil 9 by Emerson, Lake, and Palmer. It's 45 minutes of non-repetitive awesome.

(9:30:06 PM) Ryan: What kind of women are you attracted to?

(9:31:20 PM) Chibi Kami: I go by personality rather than looks. I try to be on the lookout for women who can impress me mentally.

(9:32:35 PM) Ryan: i see

(9:34:27 PM) Ryan: what do you think of this picture? http://a821.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image...5dc37041814.jpg

(9:35:04 PM) Chibi Kami: Crapilly shooped, potentially gay.

(9:35:56 PM) Ryan: How did you get into emulation?

(9:36:30 PM) Chibi Kami: It happened when I was in high school. I don't recall the exact events.

(9:37:03 PM) Ryan: do you miss the old days when ROM sites were easy to get to?

(9:37:25 PM) Chibi Kami: They still are easy to get to. You want a few super archive sites?

(9:37:57 PM) Ryan: haha after the interview is over, thanks bud

(9:39:18 PM) Ryan: When are you going to post your picture in the picture thread?

(9:39:26 PM) Ryan: http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22354

(9:39:40 PM) Chibi Kami: Likely never.

(9:39:52 PM) Chibi Kami: It's not in my nature to drop dox on myself

(9:39:53 PM) Ryan: Why is that?

(9:40:00 PM) Ryan: ah i see

(9:40:13 PM) Ryan: i still have a picture of you haha, don't worry i wotn post it up mate

(9:41:00 PM) Ryan: Name a few hobbies outside of gaming/emulation/internets please

(9:41:56 PM) Chibi Kami: Anime (okay, so I get it from the net most of the time), manga, model kits, drawing

(9:42:49 PM) Ryan: ever going to share some of your art work with the 1emulation community?

(9:43:37 PM) Chibi Kami: Maybe, maybe not. It's entirely on the winds of fate.

(9:44:59 PM) Ryan: Have a special shout for the 1emulation members who do not know you yet and give them a hint of things to come/what they can expect from you

(9:46:34 PM) Ryan: shout out*

(9:46:46 PM) Chibi Kami: I guess it would be as follows: Hi everyone. Hope you have fun feeling like you're being talked down to by me. I aced English class every year and computers are my bread and butter. Deal with it."

(9:47:21 PM) Ryan: Thank you for your time Chibi Kami

(9:48:31 PM) Chibi Kami: You're welcome to it.

EDIT: Posts that broke rules were deleted above.

We must respect all religions (regardless of your political views or "facts" you may have) on 1Emulation.

From the Board Rules:

Racial/Ethnic/Religious Slurs

- Do not post anything that is racially, ethnically or religiously derogatory or offensive. This includes but is not limited to the following:

- Use of racial slurs either in general or directed at another member.

- Use of derogatory names/terms describing ethnic/religious groups.

- Posting of imagery that can be considered offensive or derogatory towards a specific ethnic/racial/religious group

Topic Closed.