love him to death...my uncle is retarded

Kenshinsama

ok I have to make this short since the ps3 has a txt limit or something :P but this should be easy enough anyways...my uncles were the ones that got me gaming hardcore. they loved competing in games with other kids when they were younger so it rubbed off on me. but as years went on and they started having children they obviously didnt stay current with the industry...whichs brings me to this...

my uncle is...beyond a doubt the most ghetto person I have ever met. hes really intelligent but....yeah you get the point. whats worse is this fool looks DEAD ON LIL JON>.< he calls me asking to find him a system....oh god he asked me to find him a system that played GTA and mario brothers...I just sorta looked at him...for a while...Im still shocked but hes still asking. wth man!!!!! gta and mario bros?????? jesus...black people...so...awsome...

Im gonna get him a modded xbox though...because I feel sorry for him>.< anyone else got any awsome retard gaming stuff from friends or family? I got shitloads!!!