Giving away free crap from gamestop

Kenshinsama

if there are pre order bonuses to games you guys want and you dont wanna pre-order I got ya lol.

Can you get me the pre-order code for Army of Two extra guns? The one on the gamestop site :clapping:

I used to work next to a gamestop that would take all their overstock at the end of the day (including games, controllers, weird accessories, never systems though) and smash it to bits against the dumpster. I asked them about it and they said its what their manager makes them do because it costs too much to ship it back to a warehouse. You can imagine my reaction as I'm taking out some trash and I see a bunch of guys breaking discs and controllers in half. They used to hook me up with stuff before they broke it though :clapping:

Any chance you get loot like that?

yeah we have a huge box and Im waiting for Our DM to give us the word^^ takes a while though and these fools are really busay this month for some reason. theres some interesting crap in that box though that I wouldnt mind using^^

Ok I just pulled a Few things from the store that I figured someone might want. just a couple of guides for ps3 and 360 games.

Blacksite Area 51

Rainbow six vegas(2)

Hellgate London

Spider-man friend or Foe

Transformers the movie guide

Tony Hawks proving ground

thrillville

Stranglehold

also have the god of war:chains of olympus pre-order set which comes with the demo and some other extras I dont care to open and look into lol. soooooooooo if anyone wants any of those lemme know and I can work out a way to get it to you. they are free of charge^^ laters!

yeah we have a huge box and Im waiting for Our DM to give us the word^^ takes a while though and these fools are really busay this month for some reason. theres some interesting crap in that box though that I wouldnt mind using^^

Free crap hook up. I AM DOWN.