Logitech ChillStream...

Rawrthness

I just bought this nice game pad and it doesn't want to work :);

I installed the drivers from the disc that came with it plugged it in and nothing wants to work it doesnt even want to turn on....

anyone have this or know how to fix it?

You probably have a dud then, or a bad USB port. Try another port, if it still doesn't work, it's a dud.

The fan SHOULD be powered directly off the USB port, and should work without even having any drivers installed.

:); tried all 8 USB ports and the controller doesnt even want to turn on... but I read alot of people had this problem but i posted on the logitech forums ill wait for a response before I bring it back.

Thanks

well i tested it on my other pc and it works......

now when I plug it in my pc instead of making the normal connection noise it goes like

DODODO really fast.....

any hints?

Like a Connect then Disconnect noise? Sounds like it isn't recognizing the pad. Have you tried rebooting? Have you updated the DirectX on it too? Chillstream uses Xinput and requires latest DirectX.

no clue what kinda noise it is... never heard it before and i tried rebooting and updated DirectX still no fix =\

• 4 weeks later...

man i own a chillstream too. its a common problem for chillstream . i bet ur using windows xp. well here is two simple way to fix this.

1st . install the gamepad driver and then install the directx9 of april 2007

2nd. install the gamepad driver and then install pinnacal game profiler.its a small software. make a profile of ur gamepad using it.its very easy. vice versa.