Burn In

Krosigrim

I have been using UT Editor for a few days now.... And I have noticed a burn in from the browser... It does not happen from the regular web browser, as I have checked... but if the Firefox.. or any other browser... is always the same at key points... hell even the task bar... why didn't it leave a burn in. The only thing that is different, it the shade of color. Which is a gray.

crap... Is it permanent? I can only see it with colors near the gray side.... including the color of the 1Emu page... when you hit Reload current page...

crap... My desktop didn't leave a burn in.... Only this damn UTED..... And here I thought I loved the thing!

Well I'm using an Olevia as my monitor, its a cheap LSD TV... And like I said, nothing else left a burn in... I wonder if I can change the color of the UTED browser....

Is it normal for the screen to feel hot? There is an option to change the color temp... Native and 6500K... I wonder if that would help... I'm not gonna touch that... unless when I read up on this problem, and it turns out that its something that will help..... Well I just turned the brightness down, but who knows it that will help with further usage.

Damn it!!!!!