Whats you Highlight of 2007

AJ West

Is the highlight surviving the car accident?

Nah just getting in one. Kinda sobered me up- I was a really overconfident driver beforehand.

Even though it wasn't my fault the repairs still screwed me out of a car for about 3 weeks. That realisation has turned me into an overly cautious driver.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting a high GPA.

For Fatal Rose: I bet the guy was huge :)

Is this the inner fantasy you have about me? :o

No, just whenever i hear that, it reminds of the episode of family guy. You never hear of a guy and a girl about anal, at least in the cartoons and shows that i have watched.

i gave up driving to work. with these gas prices and the traffic everyday i said screw it. i didnt like it at first but now all i wanna do is take the train everywhere. i just sit back and listen to my ipod. when i do need to drive now i feel weird and uncorfortable. weird i know and i used to love to drive.

i gave up driving to work. with these gas prices and the traffic everyday i said screw it. i didnt like it at first but now all i wanna do is take the train everywhere. i just sit back and listen to my ipod. when i do need to drive now i feel weird and uncorfortable. weird i know and i used to love to drive.

Yeah Public Transport is pretty dope.

The public transportation here is horrible, I need to move.

The highlight for my year would be...uh...Portal. Portal is awesome, it's the best thing that's happened to me this year.

thats pretty sad....

The public transportation here is horrible, I need to move.

The highlight for my year would be...uh...Portal. Portal is awesome, it's the best thing that's happened to me this year.

thats pretty sad....

Yeah dude, that really is kinda sad :D:o

The highlight of your life is the release of that game. I actually got the Orange Box for my PS3 yesterday and yes Portal is awesome but short. But the highlight of your year? Pretty darn sad :)

Cheating on my SATs, moving to Cambridge, starting to smoke, starting to smoke weed, getting my lip pierced, turning my hair blonde, cancelling my WoW subscription, new latest iPod classic, realizing I have some of the best friends a guy could have. I've matured a little more, I discovered I enjoy being semi-metro and emo and I like nice rock ballads about girls.

Life is pretty sweet for me. Let's all meet up, drinks on me. :):D:o