Alternate Zune Software?

Shibathedog

Is there any 3rd party software compatible with the Zune I could grab? My brother got a Zune for christmas and my computer is the one with all the music on it. No way in hell am I putting that crap Zune software on here. iTunes was bad enough.

If it makes an difference hes going to be using it exclusively for music. I know sometimes software is kinda half compatible with all the features, so if pictures/movies don't work thats fine.

Yeah but Winamp implamentation of updating devices like Zune and iPods are terrible.

Still beats WMP.......I just can't stand the way you work with portables in WMP. Actually, I think I just hate the fact I can't treat my MP3 player like a hard drive. Meh.

Yeah it can't be used as a hard drive because that would make way too much sense.

Hmm, If it works with WinAMP it should work with mediamonkey right? That would be pretty convenient since thats what I use to manage all my music. I know mediamonkey at least supports WinAMP plugins so maybe I can find something like that for the Zune.

Honestly anything is better than the Zune software, I don't know if any of you have used it but wow.