The Angry Nintendo Nerd

Who knows him?

Loves him?

Hates him?

Find his videos less funny since he's partnered up with screwattack.com?

I do.

I find them over scripted now... but I cannot deny I'm still fond of his antics and watch all his videos!

His Youtube Page!

This dude rocks. I have spent at least 3 sleepless nights re-watching everything back to back.

But yea, his video's lately have been sounding like an attempt at acting (a horrible one). There is no pure "anger" there anymore!!!

This dude rocks. I have spent at least 3 sleepless nights re-watching everything back to back.

But yea, his video's lately have been sounding like an attempt at acting (a horrible one). There is no pure "anger" there anymore!!!

I KNOW

it's almost like he doesn't script his own stuff anymore... and is somewhat censored for all the 14 year old screw attack members. grr!

Ive stayed up till 7am watching his videos.

He has a dvd

can you believe it?

no

I WILL NOT GO THAT FAR... Ill find a way to rip them off of youtube and burn it myself.

MOUAAHHAHA!

he's starting to make mistakes too, like on his christmas carol pt one video, he claims that Bart vs the Space Mutants and Home Alone 2 were made by two different companies when actually the companies he named were actually the publishers and that there were DEVELOPED by the same company, Imagineering inc... I sent him a message about it via myspace, but I doubt he corrected it though.

EDIT: And, of course, he didn't... lame

Edited by Reaper man

he's starting to make mistakes too, like on his christmas carol pt one video, he claims that Bart vs the Space Mutants and Home Alone 2 were made by two different companies when actually the companies he named were actually the publishers and that there were DEVELOPED by the same company, Imagineering inc... I sent him a message about it via myspace, but I doubt he corrected it though.

wanka! we should send him hate mail!

Haha, whats your favorite video?

Mine is the Jekyll and Turtle videos!

silver sufer and friday the 13.

lol they were funny

JamesNintendoNerd is a good game reviewer no doubt. Ever since he moved to Gametrailers all of his reviews began to contain more acting than reviewing. This basically attracts audiences of 14 and younger, he spews out a bunch of crap, the Bug's Bunny review was funny but yet again he created an entire scene of him handing his ass to him. This was funny, no doubt about it, but the fact that these scenes are coming over and over it became a bit old, and he seems to be enjoying the celeb/media fame he's getting. His reviewing is still top notch, it's just the fact that he acts more than he reviews, we see more of him than the game he's reviewing. He needs to come back to YouTube where he was most cherished, only then will there be hope for him. His YouTube reviews were classics, including the Simon's Quest review where he didn't show his face once, and he kept his cool most of the time, and he also reviewed the game very constructively.

JamesNintendoNerd is a good game reviewer no doubt. Ever since he moved to Gametrailers all of his reviews began to contain more acting than reviewing. This basically attracts audiences of 14 and younger, he spews out a bunch of crap, the Bug's Bunny review was funny but yet again he created an entire scene of him handing his ass to him. This was funny, no doubt about it, but the fact that these scenes are coming over and over it became a bit old, and he seems to be enjoying the celeb/media fame he's getting. His reviewing is still top notch, it's just the fact that he acts more than he reviews, we see more of him than the game he's reviewing. He needs to come back to YouTube where he was most cherished, only then will there be hope for him. His YouTube reviews were classics, including the Simon's Quest review where he didn't show his face once, and he kept his cool most of the time, and he also reviewed the game very constructively.

:clapping: AGREED!

go for it... I already told him nicely about his mistake, maybe some flames on his ass might get him to make a correction or something.

also, lol...

go for it... I already told him nicely about his mistake, maybe some flames on his ass might get him to make a correction or something.

also, lol...

I believe I will... and I second that lol and upgrade it to a LMAO

that was pretty stellar.