Chankast Question

Well hello everyone. I have a question for you guys/girls.

Well I have Chankast Alpha 0.25 and when I try to run (Dreamcast Street Fighter 3 Third Strike (Pal Fixed).cdi) it gives me an error message that just says "error." (I have the game mounted in Daemon tools).

Well I am wondering why I get that error message, and I think it might be because it is incompatible right now, but I don't understand that because I have seen other people playing it on Chankast.

Does anyone here play this game on chankast and if so what version do you have.

(And yes I have capcom hack on)

Update: I have used poweriso to convert the .cdi to a iso file but now instead of getting the error message, i get to the main menu (game, music, config, data) and wheni click game it doesn't recognize i have a game in (and yes i have set to disc drive to my virtual drive)

I will try nulldc like you suggest and will update to tell you if it works, ty.

Thanks alot JKKDARK!! It worked and I don't even need to use something like Daemon tools. Thanks.

Edited by PhoenixFire

Weeeeell :)

Does anyone know how I can make the writing english and not japanese?

aaaaaaand :(

How can I config my controls so that:

z, x, c = weak punch, medium punch, fierce punch (for street fighter 3rd strike)

a, s , d = weak kick, medium kick, fierce kick

Yeah I don't know were to find the config for your controller.

If it's japanese, probably you got the japanese version. Play with this lenguage or get another image.

for the controls configuration go to Options>Maple>Port A

i'VE tried Chankast with SF3... and there were a lot of graphic problems when It emulated this game. NullDC was surely quite better in that sense.. I don't know if you saw the same problem when you play this game on chankast. My headache is caused by control configuration,,,, lol...!

So.. were you able to play sf3 on chankast? did you get NullDC? :o

bye

Rubio

There are no unbearable graphics problems with 3rd Strike in Chankast. The problems you saw were probably due to subpar graphics hardware. nullDC is less picky.

Really? I didn't know that... but what does picky means? lol :-)

See you later!

RUBIO