kind of a noob at this

Hello to all that read this.

I currently have Cassini lite downloaded and every time i try to run any games on it, i get a sound error followed by a bios error. Sound i am not really bothered with, but how do i use a bios with cassini. I can get the bios and games to work with yabause but they tend to run slow. I guess I should say i am looking for away to run them at close to normal speed without buying the console. Thanks for your help.

¥Sinstar¥

1. Ditch Cassini. It's not worth your time.

2. If you are going to ask "Why?" in regards to 1., don't. It's not worth a reply.

3. I urge you to give SSF a go. It is worth your time.

4. If your processor doesn't support SSE2 instructions, SSF won't work. It is still worth more than Cassini, regardless.

5. If 4. rings true, use Yabause. It is worth less than SSF but still worth more than Cassini.

6. When in doubt, refer to points 3., 4., and 5.

is saturn emulation on the pc now a lot better than it was,are most games playable now with good framerate?

SSF requires a beefy computer, at least when you want to play in Very high Compatibility mode. SSF does have presets though, so experiment and pick what works best for you.

• 1 month later...

is saturn emulation on the pc now a lot better than it was,are most games playable now with good framerate?

SSF requires a beefy computer, at least when you want to play in Very high Compatibility mode. SSF does have presets though, so experiment and pick what works best for you.

Sometimes Satourne works for people. Although I'm a SSF guy myself, Satourne works for other people as well.