Don't have a 360 Yet? Get one on 11/21-12/21 and get H3 for free.

Wizard

Don't have a 360? Want Halo 3? This deal, yes-answerers, is for you. And is quite simple. You buy a 360 between November 21 and December 21, register an Xbox Live! account (just a silver, that'll be fine) then register on xbox.com and Microsoft will send you a copy of Halo 3. Making every 360 sold for the next month a Halo 3 bundle. Meaning for $350 you get a Premium 360, Forza 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance AND Halo 3. That there's a bonafide bargain, especially for those too timid to have yet dipped their toes in the current-gen pool.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/halo-3/buy-a-360-...free-323892.php

Applies to all Americas, not sure for Europe.

I seriously didn't see this coming. But I knew a few days ago. Few days ago being Thursday night.

Yeah they reworded it to clarify. When I first saw it, I was :o.

Now I'm -_-;;

I'm still waiting for the 360 to support all the Emulation and Multimedia Features my old XboX have... not even Halo would get me to buy one without this stuff, really!
What's so hard about making h264 wmvs yourself? As for the emu part, good luck on that. See ya again in a few years.

I'm still waiting for the 360 to support all the Emulation and Multimedia Features my old XboX have... not even Halo would get me to buy one without this stuff, really!

What's so hard about making h264 wmvs yourself? As for the emu part, good luck on that. See ya again in a few years.

I never said, that it's hard or that I don't already have a lot h264 wmvs, so that's not the problem.

But it's really the emu part, which hold me back. So in some years, I probably also have a HD-TV, so I can wait... and I think if I play B-K 3 in one year or in 6, it doesn't make such a big difference, because S-N-S will never be done and there aren't that much XboX 360 must have games for atm, only the RARE ones,and probably some others, but nothing I can't wait for some more years.

And most of these games also have a PC-counterpart, so another thing I don't have to care about! :)

Edited by MasterPhW

I also go for the PC counter parts as well (mostly because I can just DL em). But alas, some games are definately better on 360 then on PC.

But alas, some games are definitely better on 360 then on PC.

Really? name some.

The thing that i hate is the PC counterpart always recieves a lower score. I just hate that. For example Gears of war recieved a 9.4 on the 360 and a 8.7 on the pc while the pc has more levels and a map editor. I have never seen one game that has revieved a higher score on the pc than on the 360/PS3.

The thing that i hate is the PC counterpart always recieves a lower score. I just hate that. For example Gears of war recieved a 9.4 on the 360 and a 8.7 on the pc while the pc has more levels and a map editor. I have never seen one game that has revieved a higher score on the pc than on the 360/PS3.

the reason is there is hype surrounding he 360 version. It's fresh and new so reviewers give it a higher rating

When it comes out on PC, they've already seen it and the ratings are affected accordingly

Edited by Reaper man

the reason is there is hype surrounding he 360 version. It's fresh and new so reviewers give it a higher rating

When it comes out on PC, they've already seen it and the ratings are affected accordingly

That doesnt make sense. You grade it as if its a new game. If i see a pc game that was ported from the 360, and then look at the review, i would think this game would suck (since reviews are always lower). This probably applies to those who dont have a 360 (like me :) ). You grade it on wants on the inside and not if it was ported.

That doesnt make sense. You grade it as if its a new game. If i see a pc game that was ported from the 360, and then look at the review, i would think this game would suck (since reviews are always lower). This probably applies to those who don't have a 360 (like me :) ). You grade it on wants on the inside and not if it was ported.

Maybe the scored it lower because it was just a simple port with minimal upgrades? But if it was Gamespot don't worry about it. They have been known to hand out retarded reviews.