ScummVM help

Can't seem to get it to identify any games. I am going to be honest with you guys, I downloaded a torrent that had Broken sword 1 and 2 in it, then I went to the official site and DLed the emulator. There are two versions of each game, compressed and uncompressed in a zip file. Neither of them show up when I load up the emulator and try to locate the game for play. So I decided to "extract here" both types and still nothing...

So can someone please help me out with getting these games to work? These are by far my favorite PC games of all time, and easily in my overall top 5 games of all time. So I would greatly appreciate it.

Can't seem to get it to identify any games. I am going to be honest with you guys, I downloaded a torrent that had Broken sword 1 and 2 in it, then I went to the official site and DLed the emulator. There are two versions of each game, compressed and uncompressed in a zip file. Neither of them show up when I load up the emulator and try to locate the game for play. So I decided to "extract here" both types and still nothing...

So can someone please help me out with getting these games to work? These are by far my favorite PC games of all time, and easily in my overall top 5 games of all time. So I would greatly appreciate it.

I really can advice you to use the latest svn build to test, whether there is still the same problem.

Get it here!

It isn't that hard, to add it, for example my config: I've created a games and a SCUMM folder, put my games in the Games folder, in your case it would be "...\SCUMM\Games\Broken Sword 1 - The Shadow of the Templars\" with 3 additional folders MUSIC, SPEECH and VIDEO and all the *.DCU files. And yes, you should have it decompressed!

Then point scumm to the "Broken Sword 1" folder and it's done... or should be.

Hope it helped!

Edited by MasterPhW