DS Quake Assistance

Gashal

Im right now trying to upload a DS Version of Quake on my DS from http://quake.drunkencoders.com/ can anyone help me set it up for my SuperCard Rumble (its a two slotter one ds card in the top and the bottom one for the GBA slot wich holds the microcard that stores your converted roms and games and saves which sends the information to your ds card which comes with the gba slot piece. Can someone please asemble this for me in a zip file and send it to me? Pretty Please I've spent 4 weeks on this and its rattling my brain. (If you require Pak1 and pak0 I can give them to you.

Uh... all I can think of is...

- Did you patch it with the SC slot-2 DLDI file?

- Can the SC Rumble run .nds files? If not, did you convert the .nds file into a usable format?

Yes and Yes but problem is I got... vista... and it gives me problems I got the converter its just I have to do a ton of work on files formatting the source files into the .nds.dsq files,etc. you might want to read the URL I posted lol, if you could put this all In a .nds after using the DLDI file I would bearhug you to death and give you an advance copy of a warcraft game for the DS Im trying to convert for flash cards ^.^