YouTube's 7 Scariest Teachers

Alpha

Here are some amazing video clips of some of the worst teachers videotaped and put on Youtube. Courtesy of Digg for the link.

Here's #7:

and Here's #1:

Watch #6 to #2:

http://www.cracked.com/article_15630_youtu...t-teachers.html

I'd have to say #7 is the worst. If anybody ever did that to me, I'd stand up right in his face and ask him why the hell he did that. It puzzles me how the student just sits there motionless as the professor babbles on.

Guest veristic
Yeah, I would NOT put up with that crap, I would not sit down until i was assured a new phone. Probably would try and press charges. Thats bullshit.

Are you kidding me?

I'd have to say #7 is the worst. If anybody ever did that to me, I'd stand up right in his face and ask him why the hell he did that. It puzzles me how the student just sits there motionless as the professor babbles on.

if you read the comments, #7 was actually staged and it was a video telling students to turn off their cell phones during class

link to full vid

if you read the comments, #7 was actually staged and it was a video telling students to turn off their cell phones during class

link to full vid

Dammit!

Now I feel like I got punk'd. What a bunch of bullshit! :lol:

link to full vid

Dammit!

Now I feel like I got punk'd. What a bunch of bullshit! :lol:

Ah, that's the downside of youtube I guess. :lol: Don't feel bad, GC. They got me too.

Edited by onetrueblade