Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
onetrueblade

Gutts?

In the screenshots at the photon falls, I can see a char that looks like Gutts (Aka gattsu) from berserk. On the link picture to the stages it even shows him fighting UBU. He has torn pants, no shirt and a metal arm like gutts, but I can't see the lifebars to read his name. Is this a real character? Who is it? Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I would really really really really love to have Gutts if anyone has made or has him.

Click the apropriate button at the top of the reply box or do it manually by using IMG and URL tags.

It certainly does look like him, doesn't it? I would love to have him too... and half the other chars in the screen. xD

:) It does look just like him. I e-mailed the guy and asked, but heard nothing from him so far. I'm goin' nuts over this!!! If I get a line on it, or get it I'll link/post back.

Oh, super sweet!! Hope you find out, although that could be an old pic; that guy might not even play mugen anymore.

Oh, super sweet!! Hope you find out, although that could be an old pic; that guy might not even play mugen anymore.

That's what I'm worried about. But if anyone else got it from him or found it, then it's out there somewhere.