Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Evil_Ryu_X

TOTALLY INSANE ERROR

That's why I don't use Mugen anymore, too many errors, little pesky errors that are large enough to mess up gameplay. Most of the time they are unfixable to your preference. I would just remove that character from my Mugen, if he/she kept crashing the game. Mugen + crash = trouble.

I've had to just trash characters before. Sucks, but some are unfixable. I could never just quit, though. :D

I''m pretty sure that somewhere on the internet the solution to this problem is present.

there has to be some mythic uber FAQ somewhere that can help. i just wish i could find it :D

Edited by onetrueblade

You want to know an error...When I played, I played against some people as...well....Tom Hanks...and he totally kicked their asses....Now the only error I see in that is...well, when I'm not playing as Tom Hanks

You want to know an error...When I played, I played against some people as...well....Tom Hanks...and he totally kicked their asses....Now the only error I see in that is...well, when I'm not playing as Tom Hanks

Ah! you mean omega tom hanks. See the "cheapest bastard ever" thread in the mugen boards!

HAHAHA! Im back now after my longest non-internet stint ever.

If you need any help at all, anyone, im certainly ONE of the many people to ask.