Prison Break Season 3

BlackKnight

Prison Break Season 3 had its premiere on Monday. Who watches it, and what did you think of the new episode?

Personally I was let down. There were so many threads from the second season that seem to have been ignored completely. It seems like everything that happened wasn't part of some grand design but just a cheap way to get all the main characters in gaol again.

The new prison, Sona, doesn't seem half as menacing as it was meant to be either. Everything from Michael being back, to having to break someone new out, and even to his brother's continued nonchalance toward to what's going on, seems trite, convenient and a rehash of the first season. I'm unimpressed. It's a shame since this was my favourite show at the moment. Guess I'll have to now wait until Nip / Tuck starts again next month.

But that's just me... what'd y'all think of Orientacion?

i would never feel sorry for that ass, lol. i agree with what u said, but i still love the show tho. and t-bag too, i hate that character.

Now that I think of it, I actually do feel bad for Bellick. I remember I felt very bad for the character when in season 2 we learned that he lives alone with his old mother and he was about to kill himself. But he's still a piece of crap.