Endless Crisis: Final Fantasy VII?

BlackKnight

A leaked TGS line-up from Square-Enix lists Endless Crisis: Final Fantasy VII for the PlayStation 3 as their premiere announcement. Bogus? 50-50...

...considering 2 hidden endings in the recently released Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. The first has been talked about since the game's release- it basically ties the end of Crisis Core to the beginning of FFVII. However the second, viewable after a second run-though, appears to be a re-edit of the footage originally shown of the elusive FFVII remake for the PS3, except with new footage woven in and new narrative attached. Here are some screens;

08.gif

10.gif

11.gif

12.gif

13.gif

14.gif

We recently had some FFVII remake chatter, but what do y'all think of these more recent developments? I stand by a straight remix being unnecessary, but if these new details hint at a new spin-off / sequel set during or after the original game, then I'm all down for that.

Either way, does the remake now have a name - Endless Crisis: Final Fantasy VII?

Source: [1][2][3][4][5]

Well, I am thinking SE is gauging the sales of CC: FFVII to determine whether there are enough interests to justify a remake of FFVII.

Which shouldn't be that hard to justify.

Anyone know the number of sales for CC: FVII so far?