Help with cps3

I am going to assume that you are talking about ElSemi's CPS3Emulator, since you didn't say anything about what emulator you are using.

1. Options are supposed to be greyed out until a game is loaded. What two games did you download?

2. Do the romsets have their respective BIOS file included (sf33usa.bin for sfiii3 etc.)? Are you sure you were trying to load the correct set (i.e. not loading to load the CHD versions if you don't have the CHDs)

3. As in removed the ; and edited the path to point to the folder where your romsets are?

I am going to assume that you are talking about ElSemi's CPS3Emulator, since you didn't say anything about what emulator you are using.

1. Options are supposed to be greyed out until a game is loaded. What two games did you download?

2. Do the romsets have their respective BIOS file included (sf33usa.bin for sfiii3 etc.)? Are you sure you were trying to load the correct set (i.e. not loading to load the CHD versions if you don't have the CHDs)

3. As in removed the ; and edited the path to point to the folder where your romsets are?

I am using elsemi's

2. I got them both from ********* and on sfiii3 I have the sfii3usa.bin and I have sfiii2.

3. Yes

this is my first day

Edited by Galaxy Convoy

I still think some roms or bios are missing.

But then again, I've never used that emulator.

CPS3Emulators show a console window detailing the missing roms. In the OP's case, the emulator crashes. He might have better luck with MAME anyways.

• 1 year later...

Please look at the date before posting and refrain from gravedigging threads over 2 months old. Besides, you are not really bringing anything new to the conversation; just the notion that you have the same problem. Do not gravedig if you don't have something meaningful to add.

Do make your own thread. I'm confident that our server can handle the extra load a new topic brings.