Just wondering...

Hey all,

its been a while. anyways, like most of you, ive been enjoying SFIII on the latest version of mame (Mame32FX .117), and while it plays beautifully, i have to wonder: what exactly about the video emulation is inaccurate?

i have 3rd Strike for DC and granted, i havent connected my DC in a while, i dont notice any major discrepancies between the my DC or Mame other than the audio quality of the music. anyone care to grace me with their knowledge?

-RJ

i have 3rd Strike for DC and granted, i havent connected my DC in a while, i dont notice any major discrepancies between the my DC or Mame other than the audio quality of the music. anyone care to grace me with their knowledge?

-RJ

DC still have that graphic error during the intro just as the song ends it becomes white. That wasn't fixed at all, infact it's NewType 3s aswell. Also DC version isn't an Arcade Perfect port of 3s.

DC still have that graphic error during the intro just as the song ends it becomes white. That wasn't fixed at all, infact it's NewType 3s aswell. Also DC version isn't an Arcade Perfect port of 3s.

thats something i would have never noticed. i was never under the impression that the DC port was arcade perfect, i used it more of a point a reference - a point which would imply that the game is playable. but now that you mention it, i'm certain the DC port isnt at all arcade perfect.

agozer - great suggestion. i had a "DUH" mement when i read your reply, maws totally slipped my mind. although im not sure if i understand what is discussed on the driver page, but its informative... thanks dude