Im Memory of Benoit and Guerrero

You know what i think? I think this is all some bullshit publicity/advertising scheme as sick and disturbing as that sounds.

Not that i dont believe people where really murdered, But i think it was done on purpose and for a different reason. Theres so much drama and lies and crap in WWE.

Wrestling died in the 90s probably the 80s, its all a moneymaking bullshit soap opera now.

Mmm, in my humble opinion I think that the WWE, for all its fixation with making money, actually acts pretty respectfully when things like this happen. The tributes they give, and so on. When it comes to Benoit I think they acted the best they could in the situation - they give him a tribute, and then when all this double homicide stuff came out, they disregarded him.

The WWE is obsessed with making money though.

I think wrestling peaked in the "Attitude Era" of the late nineties and early 00. After the death of Attitude, it has become somewhat stagnant. I will probably stay tuned with the wrestling world until Undertaker (my fav wrestler by far) retires, and then I will tune out.