Click-2U 1.00.48 released *EDITED*

Robert

PS2 emulator

Let me say firstly I have no idea if this is real or fake, please add your comments to this news thread.

Click-2U Playstation 2 Emulator is an emulator which can load Playstation 2 CD/DVD's and run the game like A Playstation 2. This Software contains the best plugins for the best quality. The new version is 600% FASTER THAN THE PREVIEWS VERSION

* link removed *

The download file size is about 21.2 mb.

EDIT: I had this checked out, and it turns out to be a RIPOFF of PCSX2 0.9.2 !!

The PCSX2 team has been informed!

Edited by Robert

This quote alone makes me highly skeptical:

This Software contains the best plugins for the best quality. The new version is 600% FASTER THAN THE PREVIEWS VERSION

It wasn't that long ago when EmuTalk busted another fake GameCube emulator. I don't think the PS2 is any different nowadays.

High and mighty promises often turn out to be just hot air, remember that. The nerve of these people is just astonishing. What's worse though is that some people buy all this big talk hook, line and sinker.

Reminds me of all the PSP Un-Brickers and PS3 ISO loaders that have done the rounds lately.

Those, and all the fake PSP emulators. -_- There have also been plenty of fake homebrew web browsers for the DS (Gnirfleo, Okiwi, etc.).