Broken HDLCDTV

Ok well heres the story. To start off, thats my brothers TV. And no it wasnt due to a Wiimote.

So i made a quick skect of how my room is layed out with paint.

room.jpg

Ok So its 2:00AM, im just getting off of my computer, and you see that colored mesh on my bed?? Thats Clothing, i know everyone here has seen that pile of clothes on your bed before you go to sleep, and what do you usually with all that clothes?? you kinda just toss it somewhere and fix it in the morning. Also, note that my Closet door is broken, It is just standing up straight against the edge of the closet

So i got offline, and as you can see, my brother is sitting right in the middle. He's not gonna move for me, so i kind of go over the edge of his bed. But now, i have all this clothing on my bed. I usually pick it up and put it on my chair, but since,my bro is in the way, i decided to throw all that clothes onto the chiar. So with the force of all that clothes coming at the chair, it kocks into the door, the coor goes forward, but since the chair is there, it slides offf the sides falls sideways, i tried to grab it, but i was too late and BOOM....R.I.P TV.....and the next thought that was going through my head was....R.I.P Elvin and My Computer. he was so mad, that he didnt even say anything to me, or didnt kill me. And this guy is Flockin HUGE. Kill me in a instant if he wants. But my sister and mom agreed to help him buy another since it was an accident, so i stil have my PC. But he still has no TV =\

And this is the aftermath

room2.jpg

See...no Wiimote

Edited by GoRDoOnE