11 yr shot down really really big pig

Mag

Before anyone condemning the kid for violence, pls note that wild boar is EXTREMLY dangerous. I live in a sugarcane plantation when young and there are plenty of wild boars around. And they charge at you whenever they see you, even if you are in a car. If you are not careful, you will have your intestines all gored out. I remember my father crashed on a wild boar once and the next day, the neighbourhood have curry pork :P

It would be so fun to ride around on something like that. I might make a business out of taming giant boar to use in place of cars.

Blizzard is MAKING MILLIONS.

Saw this and boy is that pig massive. I'm surprised they chased after it and the dad let his kid fire at it alone if they knew it was a dangerous animal. Anyways, oh well.

Mike Stone is having sausage made from the rest of the animal. "We'll probably get 500 to 700 pounds," he said.

Thats a lot of effing sausage

It would be so fun to ride around on something like that. I might make a business out of taming giant boar to use in place of cars.

ROFL. Good call.

Can't you ride everything under the sun except a giant pig in WoW though?

ROFL. Good call.

Can't you ride everything under the sun except a giant pig in WoW though?

aye, but there's still time. however boars are very popular hunter pets!