funny post i saw on gamefaqs

my friend showed me this on gamefaqs forums just though i would share it cause its too funny.

I got the Diamond version of the game because I did not want to deal with that dreadful Palika, I'm still in shock that Nintendo would add such a phallic object. The first thing I noticed was the female trainer's attire. I am a woman, I want to play as the female character, but they made the female into a harlot. Her skirt is very short and horribly inappropriate. I felt offended looking at her design, I can only imagine what it would do to my poor son. The female swimmers in their bikinis were also bad. I also noticed some of the dialog in this game is fairly inappropriate, for instance some trainers directly insult the main character. My son does not play games to be put down, but Nintendo insist on being derogatory. In addition to pokemon with obvious sexual designs like Electivire, Lickilicky, and Palika. I'm glad I made the responsible choice to not let my child play this game.

for all of you that dont know what hes talking about here are the pictures

Palika

says his head looks like a censor basically.

Palkia.png

Electivire

says the tentacle things on the side of his head look like inappropriate things....

Electivire.png

Berobelt

no clue whats wrong with this... maybe his tongue is too long and can please people easy?

Berobelt.png

haha nice pictures i know as if he wouldn't get it for his son just cause of that... is his son and him that perverted that they look for the things that look messed on a pokemon?

there was something in another forum i found that was funny it said

when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade, but when life gives you oranges, you make grape juice, just sit back and let the people wonder how you did it

I guess I can kinda see the sexual connotations, but I still think it is silly.

So, these days, anything that is long, and that may or may not have a kind of round growth sprouting out the end of its length is wrong for being sexually provocative?

Then we have to ban sausages! And joysticks! And deodorant containers! And toothbrushes!

Seriously, if you look for something, you will find it. That woman posted that message trying to show how innocent and virtuous she was, but it reveals what a hypocrite she actually is, in that it illuminates how she has censores on the brain all the time.

Edited by Chaotica

So, these days, anything that is long, and that may or may not have a kind of round growth sprouting out the end of its length is wrong for being sexually provocative?

Then we have to ban sausages! And joysticks! And deodorant containers! And toothbrushes!

QFT mate. You should come to one of my classes. Every one of those things is frequently identified as such and related to male power structures in our society by the 80% female course candidature. Turning up to any of my cultural studies tutorials is always a pain in the ass for that reason. Arts students should get a life. Seriously.

Seriously, if you look for something, you will find it. That woman posted that message trying to show how innocent and virtuous she was, but it reveals what a hypocrite she actually is, in that it illuminates how she has censores on the brain all the time.

this wasn't the kids mom it was the kids dad.

lmfao Weirdy thats the funniest post ive read in a long ass time. So many people watch that show yet i feel like im one of the few people that notices that.

Heres some vids to make it more obvious

haha the second one is even called sunglasses edition

and this one just because its awesome (Its called How David Caruso Parks his car)

having the Rambo 4 Trailer thread open in another tab reminded me of how much of a little biatch he was in First Blood, Every scene hes in hes either being make fun of or getting his ass kicked

lmfao Weirdy thats the funniest post ive read in a long ass time. So many people watch that show yet i feel like im one of the few people that notices that.

Heres some vids to make it more obvious

haha the second one is even called sunglasses edition

and this one just because its awesome (Its called How David Caruso Parks his car)

having the Rambo 4 Trailer thread open in another tab reminded me of how much of a little biatch he was in First Blood, Every scene hes in hes either being make fun of or getting his ass kicked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glvGfQnx3DI