NullDC: Jet Grind Radio HELP!

HI!

I just got NullDC and downloaded a Jet Grid Radio CDI image. I use the chankast video plugin. It runs but the graphic's are really bad. Like I can't see any faces on the people and there sometimes is no floor.

CPU specs:

Intel Celeron M (Yes I know its crap but I can't get it upgraded)

Windows XP SP2

1GB Ram

Intel GMA: 128mb Graphics

I don't think it's any problem wit the graphics card because I can run PCSX2 fine on my PC.

PLEASE HELP! B)

~Flash~

I'm sorry to say, but that Intel GMA chip is next worthless for DC emulation. All Intel's graphics chips are, to be exact. You won't be able to fix the graphics problems you are having.

I'm taking a wild guess that your chip is the GMA 9xx series. The graphics issues stem from the fact that Intel's chips do not support hardware T&L and that is a requirement for Chankast's and nullDC's graphics plugins. Most of the features of the GMA chips are done via software emulation, which in turn effectively destroys much of the compatibility with high end games as well as emulation. You'd need the GMA X3000 to get hardware T&L and full hardware support in general.

You'd be better off with a desktop computer and a decent video card.

Oh... well thanks for that anyway! I think I might consider your idea of a new PC/ Graphics card. So what i'm going to do is ask my nearest computer store if they can transfer the Graphics Card from my old PC (Geoforce something dunno but it was really good!) into my laptop. Either that or i'll just buy a new one!

But thank you anyway B) !

~Flash~

No, you can't transfer the graphics card from your old PC, as it would never fit inside a laptop. Most hardware in laptops are integrated (as in part of the motherboard), so you won't be able to switch the graphics chip to some other model without buying a brand spanking new laptop.

Unless there is someone who is specialized in changing integrated parts in laptops, that is.