Basic question about the Supercard Micro Lite

Trenchcoat

I just installed this into my DS and have the following:

2GB MicroSD card

Supercard Micro Lite Slot2

SuperKey

I'm trying to open GBA roms, and have used the Supercard setup program and done the conversions. I transferred the newly converted roms along with the sav files onto the MicroSD. However, when I put the MircoSD in the Supercard and start my DS, I can't see any of the .gba files.

Am I missing a step?

I'm not too familiar with SuperCards, but I'll try to help as best I can.

First off, do you have this problem with all file format (e.g. NDS ROMs, MP3s, etc.) or just GBA ROMs? Does the SC recognize the microSD card?

It sounds like you did everything right... only other thing I can think of atm is: Where did you buy it (As in: could it be a fake?)?

First off, do you have this problem with all file format (e.g. NDS ROMs, MP3s, etc.) or just GBA ROMs? Does the SC recognize the microSD card?

It sounds like you did everything right... only other thing I can think of atm is: Where did you buy it (As in: could it be a fake?)?

I did not know super cards can be so trouble some.

I bought it off realhotstuff.com

I'm pretty sure it's legit. I'm running moonshell and DSOrganize on it, and moonshell can play any media file I throw at it. It's just that at the Supercard boot browser, none of the .gba files are recognized.

I bought it off realhotstuff.com

I'm pretty sure it's legit. I'm running moonshell and DSOrganize on it, and moonshell can play any media file I throw at it. It's just that at the Supercard boot browser, none of the .gba files are recognized.

Looks like I found the answer to my own question. The SCLite Rumble cannot play GBA games.

Looks like I found the answer to my own question. The SCLite Rumble cannot play GBA games.

Ah, yes. That would be a well known problem. I though it might have been something else since you said your device was a "Supercard Micro Lite Slot2." :P