Do Not Order From Foundmy.com

I order from Foundmy.com 3 weeks ago and haven't recieve my order yet. I sent over 20 emails and no relpy. Is this site flockin lame. I am not going to recommend this site. I work hard for my money and have already paid them. Is this how they treat their costumers. Im not the only one who hasn't recieve the wiikey bundle. If you wish to lose your hard earned money, by all mean order from this site. I give this site 1 out of 10.

• 2 weeks later...
I order from Foundmy.com 3 weeks ago and haven't recieve my order yet. I sent over 20 emails and no relpy. Is this site flockin lame. I am not going to recommend this site. I work hard for my money and have already paid them. Is this how they treat their costumers. Im not the only one who hasn't recieve the wiikey bundle. If you wish to lose your hard earned money, by all mean order from this site. I give this site 1 out of 10.

i dont even trust ebay xD

A few different things to consider here.

1: Where are you from? Foundmy is in Canada, if you're not in Canada, shipping will take longer period, regardless of if you're even just over the border from them. Customs checks stuff leaving the country and coming into it and this takes time.

2: How did you pay? I don't know what payments they accept, but if paid with anything but a credit card or an immediate payment form (Paypal balance etc) it takes time to clear.

3: What kind of shipping option was used? 3 weeks isn't very long for an international shipment that is using anything but priority/express. Even Airmail takes a few weeks.

You can't slam an online retailer without backing it up with some facts about your order. Email filters may be in effect on their server, so make sure you mail with a relevant subject. Servers also aren't magically up and running 24/7 365, crap happens.

• Robert locked this topic