Why SNES turn yellow

Diso

are you being sarcastic or something?

None of my consoles have had this happen to them, i dont really get it, it didnt happen to any of my computers or anything.

I think its more to do with people who smoke in their house (although i do smoke my hookah inside, but that hasnt been for very long)

Also the people who don't really care for their systems meaning they spill stuff on it and don't even both to clean it until its too late.

yeah 16-bit era, I wish we where stuck in the period when the Dreamcast first came out, Where alot of people still played 16-bit, some people had N64s and Playstations, and the real lucky kids had Dreamcasts. At least thats how it was in my neighborhood. I had a friend who had all the consoles and i must admit we played the 16-bit and the Dreamcast the most. (although i lost track how many hours we spent playing wrestling games and goldeneye on the N64, cant say too much about playstation though)

i dont really get how people spill things on their consoles, i guess its for people who have their consoles on the floor by them?