About the Psx console...

rubiocroft

I've had some problems with a certain psx console that I got recentely. Some games like Macros VFX 2, Tomb Raider 2 and others doesn't work in comparison with Asterix and Obelix, Need for speed Porsche, etc etc-----

I just wanted to know if there is any difference between the big and classic psx console and the last and small one...

What about burning the CDs... is there any recommended specificaction for that? ...

bye :thumbsup1:

RUBIO

I've had some problems with a certain psx console that I got recentely. Some games like Macros VFX 2, Tomb Raider 2 and others doesn't work in comparison with Asterix and Obelix, Need for speed Porsche, etc etc-----

I just wanted to know if there is any difference between the big and classic psx console and the last and small one...

What about burning the CDs... is there any recommended specificaction for that? ...

bye :thumbsup1:

RUBIO

Its the same thing really, but the small one plays games with less loading times, and it reads more heavily scratched CDs unlike the first one. As for those games, im not really sure about that.