I want this!

Mooney

http://www.ninjads.com/micro.html

This little thang is AMAZING! It is not only SO much better than a DS Xtreme, in that it takes a memory card while only using the DS card slot, but it is also reasonably priced! I mean, what's not to love about it?

* Takes MicroSD card

* Fully flush in the DS Slot-1

* Supports homebrew without patching

* No NoPass or PassMe needed to use the card

* No need for a special filesystem

* Plays MP3/WAV/S3/XM (Built-in, no moonshell)

* Views JPG/BMP/GIF/PCX (same as above)

* Has a Wifi FTP Client(so that you can download files to your DS wherever you are) :(

* Easy and intuitive Menu

* 2 MegaByte Flashrom

* Can act as a NoPass to boot other slot-2 cards, such as the M3/SC/EZ4/Neo.

As soon as I sell my M3 setup (HINT buy it HINT :P ) I'm gonna get me one of these!

Sounds good, so i should get this instead of all the other stuff for homebrew :(

Keep in mind, MicroSD cards are more costly than SD cards, so you may still want to weigh your options.

BTW do you know if places like Wall-mart, or similar sells them?

Nopes! You will probably never find any sort of backup device, handheld memory card adapter, or mod chip at a retail store. They don't even want to risk a run in with the law.

But I have found an alternative to the MicroNinja (If you are short on cash), the NinjaPass X9. Only differences here are the prices (MicroNinja $80, NinjaPass X9 $50) and the MicroNinja has that awesome built-in FTP app. From where I see it, the MicroNinja is like an M3 and the NinjaPass is like an SC; Major differences in price, but different features. :P