Help Me Waste My Money!

Shibathedog

yeah i heard that zelda game is REALLY good, alot of people are even going as far as saying they finally made a zelda game better than ocarina of time

On G4 Zelda ocarina of time got rated the greatest game of all time, while Superman 64 got rated the WORST game of all time.

Only nintendo can hold the best and worst games of all time :P

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst game of all time is probably E.T. on Atari. Superman 64 may be horrible, but it still isn't the worst game ever.

Having several million copies buried in the desert certainly helps verify this claim. :clapping:

Though I would have to say street fighter - the movie - the game is certainly on the top of my list of absolute crap games.

but you weren't against it so i wouldn't be going against everyone :clapping:

anyway turns out that camera isn't as good as i thought, i got to see some sample pics and it has some lense distortion. Ill just go for a Panasonic because they have those kickass Leica lenses.

So i guess ill get a hookah and some games, i already picked up FEAR and Gears of War on the 360, thinking of getting Call Of Duty 3, is it any good?

Worst game of all time is probably E.T. on Atari. Superman 64 may be horrible, but it still isn't the worst game ever.

That game was rated #2 worst game of all time. They said the only good part of the game was the opening picture of E.T :clapping:

That game was rated #2 worst game of all time. They said the only good part of the game was the opening picture of E.T :clapping:

Yeah, I remember that article. Had a good time reading it.

Link?

I watched it on G4TV.