What's the reason for 1Emulation.Com

rubiocroft

To share each others knowledge so that were all at the same or close intelectual level on certain things. To observe all sides and aspects of anything with arguement and debates. To establish a community in which we have rules and "may not agree with what you say, but i will defend ur right to say it" To take out our anger using the FAS instead of using words. To throw in our own two sense while not letting things like religion get into Logical veiws.

To Be able to help people on thier projects :)

thanks guys... but If I had to say what is the "common" element which identify everyone of the people who are part of this "community"... what is it?? from your point of view.... and what makes you different from other communities... since there are alot out there! lol.... :P

I 've been asked to do somekind of research project about any group or organization of people who keeps doing something for some reason.

You want an answer to that question? My answer is up session.

What you meant by "up session"??? I'm sorry.. but I'm still learning english... lol :naughty:

Hey,, I like that phrase "It's like being in home but on the web." ...

But what would be the forum that you would never take a look at???? just think of one.. lol!