Magnets/PC

GodPigeon

keep lowering the tone of the sine wave

Basically that program just generates tones, and you could make some really heavy bass and see if its vibrating anything really bad.

The vibrations might interfere with the arm (i think its called an arm, i call it an arm) in your harddrive but i doubt it.

I actually have a speaker in my computer (not the crap PC beeping speaker) and it doesnt do anything (its tiny though)

keep lowering the tone of the sine wave

Basically that program just generates tones, and you could make some really heavy bass and see if its vibrating anything really bad.

The vibrations might interfere with the arm (i think its called an arm, i call it an arm) in your harddrive but i doubt it.

I actually have a speaker in my computer (not the crap PC beeping speaker) and it doesnt do anything (its tiny though)

Il try that when nobody is around considering that the Beep is VERY annoying. But what Damage would the Vibrations to my PC???

:huh: The arm, if that messes up then the Hard drive is screwed. I have a 20 Hard drive from a 3G iPod where he Head from the Arm is Screwed.

I did wat u said, and it Heavily Vibrates my computer. I guess i have to move it then :unsure: