Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Djohie

DS seen as controller iso keyboard?

Read the topic title ^^ . Could this be possible that it sees it as hardware? I also got a USB charger for my DS maybe trough it i can get some data or something?

Read the topic title ^^ . Could this be possible that it sees it as hardware? I also got a USB charger for my DS maybe trough it i can get some data or something?

From what little I know, I think the USB charger is just that. There's no way to send data (that I know of) through the cable.

@Djohie: Are you meaning just through the usb charger? Or are you asking about through the wifi with a special driver as well? It is technically possible to fake the ds as a joystick/gamepad, not using the keyboard for input, but actual joystick functions. Although I havn't fully taken the time to implement that.

@Djohie: Are you meaning just through the usb charger? Or are you asking about through the wifi with a special driver as well? It is technically possible to fake the ds as a joystick/gamepad, not using the keyboard for input, but actual joystick functions. Although I havn't fully taken the time to implement that.

This is exactly what i mean!

Were to get these drivers to change my ds into a gamepad instead of keyboard.

Edited by Djohie