DS Games

GodPigeon

DS-X compatiblity is 99% of all DS games on the market thus far, even works with sleep mode which I use often. Idea is DS-X + M3 = win because DS-X also doubles as PassCard, which makes this idea work.

Even though I don't usually care but, DS-X is smaller in size compared too the NinjaDS, I don't want a odd shaped U cart sticking out of my DS.

It's functionality is very much similar too PassCard, enabling me to do things that need the passcard.

Like I said, compatibility, only ONE title doesn't work with it and it's Animal Crossing DS. Also Single Cart multi-player works for 80% of all currently released games. Sleep mode aswell works 100%

Now what I don't like is the price. That's all I hate, there for all the pros out weight the cons.

With 512 MB of memory (MB not Mb) seems like the better choice. Besides not having expandable memory, it's compatiblility list is WOOO. Anyone else provide a counter-arugment. Please. Other then "it's made of fail."

As you said the price is incredibly high and only 512MB. No GBA, and if you get an m3 thats just even more money because you need an sd card and reader.

Why not just go for micro sd 1gig, supercard, superkey and reader all for the same price as the xtreme?

EDIT: ofcourse if you have and are willing to spend that amount of money, thats fine but others are on a tighter budget.

Edited by Calum

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Small clearification. 512 MB = 4Gb, which is more then what others are offering at the moment. I already have the bare nescessities (SD cards and reader). I'm just looking for a proper debate on this.

Small clearification. 512 MB = 4Gb, which is more then what others are offering at the moment. I already have the bare nescessities (SD cards and reader). I'm just looking for a proper debate on this.

No. You got the numbers mixed up: It is 4GB (Giga BIT) which is 512Mb (Mega BYTE) Which is four times less than my M3 SD w/2Gb (Giga BYTE) SD card, also more expensive.

Included 4GBit (512Mbyte) onboard flash memory