Resident Evil 2 help Sound glitches, and cant pass one video because it always freezes

livelovedie

Please do not offer people roms on a public board, even if you didn't directly link to said roms.

Staying on topic, you'll get a lot better RE2 experience by sticking with the PSX version. The N64 version is not only crippled by the N64's own hardware (tech side of things sucks hard), but also because no emulator regardless of plugins emulates the game right.

lol sorry, i didn'tknow we were supposed to NOT to say where to get roms,

i didn't know till now. But finding PSX Stuff is way to hot for me to handle

• 1 month later...
Staying on topic, you'll get a lot better RE2 experience by sticking with the PSX version. The N64 version is not only crippled by the N64's own hardware (tech side of things sucks hard), but also because no emulator regardless of plugins emulates the game right.

Yeah, we wrote custom microcode instead of using the standard stuff, and the video decompression code used the hardware in ways no one imagined. You'd have to emulate everything to get it to work right. If it did work though, unlike the PS2 version it had surround sound and 640x480 resolution.

Yeah, we wrote custom microcode instead of using the standard stuff, and the video decompression code used the hardware in ways no one imagined. You'd have to emulate everything to get it to work right. If it did work though, unlike the PS2 version it had surround sound and 640x480 resolution.

We?

Who are you?