FlashMe Help

Mooney

Ok, first, here is a tutorial on how to flash your DS Lite:

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=-ePwfuWoULQ

Then, since I bricked my first DS with FlashMe, I have some questions:

1. The dude in the tutorial mentions something called "IQue SRAM" or something like that. Do I need that for using FlashMe on an original DS with an M3 SD? :huh:

2. With FlashMe v7, will I be able to play downloaded games on Wifi? What about Download Play? :unsure: (Using my M3 SD, I can't use Download Play unless I am the one downloading. :) )

3. Do I need a PassMe/PassMe 2, or will my Max Media Launcher work?

P.S.

Here's what I'm using: M3 SD version w/ 2gb A-Data SD Card and a Max Media Launcher :ph34r:

with the m3, it's a lot easier. u just run flashme and then it'll tell u what to do. after u flashed us ds, u can use it to download play with roms while ur friends use ur m3 and host the game. flashmev7 have brightness settings for ds lite. and yes ur Max media launcher will work(i used the same thing).

the only thing u have to worry about is what ur using to short SL1. make sure the tool fits perfectly so it doesn't move around and touch other components.

i use a toothpick wrapped around with foil and eletrical tape.

yeah, u can still play online after u flash ur ds, btw did u add me in mario kart yet?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! FlashMe was a success! :ph34r: This is big for me because I bricked my last DS with FlashMe... :unsure: Thanks for the help, Ryuken! And yes, I have added you. :)

u bricked ur old phat DS? how? i thought only ds lite could be bricked during flashing