What did you think of "Bruce Almighty"? (Spoilers)

Alpha

I saw it on Friday and it was hilarious. Not as funny though as "Me, Myself, and Irene." However it was still entertaining. I can't wait till Jim Carrey's next movie comes out. Most likely the next comedy I'll be seeing is "Dumb and Dumberer". The sucky thing is that Jim Carrey isn't in it. :lol: Morgan Freeman played God preety good and it was funny when he said "Alrighty Then". Most of all I think the most funniest part was when Jim Carrey was trying to act serious. It just doesn't ever sound right.

What did you guys think? :lol:

I have just found a cinema cam download and a VCD quality 2 part download.

I dont think i iwll bother downloading it however i belive if you get a film that is low in quality it ruins it for you.

I saw the trailer thogh looked funny as hell :lol:

the previews already gave me laughs, its commedy must be at its peak, playing as god is a funny role as perscribed, well for once.. all his role playing was outstanding.. since ace ventura.. and through Dump and Dumper, great movie :lol: now that Dump and Dumper 2 is coming.. i just cant wait. Though i will watch bruce almighty, just cant miss a comedy made by jim carrey. :D

:lol: I loved it. The thing is with Jim Carrey is people either love him or hate him, regardless of the type of movie he does. Personally I saw him years ago live at Yuk yuks comedy club before his career took of and I knew he was goin somewhere (though I never thought he'd go this far.)

I enjoyed the movie, I'm a fan so I'm biased but anyways it's more along the lines of Liar Liar than ace Ventura so keep that in mind when seeing it. One last point, I found it funny as I overheard a couple in front of us and the girl was saying how she thought Liar Liar was stupid and I could only think to myself "Well, what are you expecting with this movie then? Why the #(*&^%(! are you here?"